Waking up with a ‘yes’ already formed on your lips. This day will be AMAZING. This day will be fulfilling, nourishing, REWARDING and the challenge will feel like a challenge, not a problem.
Knowing you have all the skills you need, you have the ability, the capacity, and the courage. You got this. You got this.
Yes, you will. Your dream is pulling you forward, just as much as you’re moving towards it. The universe is conspiring to support you. Believe.
1. Play. Picture this: you’re working 13-hour days, sleeping less, feeling stressed, and desperately racing to get everything done. You run into a woman in jeans and a collared shirt, and she says, “Hey, I love your site!” You give her a brief nod, a quick thanks, and keep on rushing by. End of story.
Now picture this: you’re coming from a dance class, a yoga class, a brunch with the girls, and you run into a woman in jeans and a collared shirt. She says, “Hey, I love your site!” You pause, stop, look her in the eye and give her a big smile and thanks. You chat a while. She’s the head honcho of health and wellness company that is exactly is looking for a contractor with exactly your talents. You click. You make a plan to connect again next week. Suddenly, your next 6 months of gigs are taken care of. Bing!
2. Rest. Why? See #1. Nap. Take down-time. Sit beneath a tree. Meditate.
3. Live in alignment. Be the change you want to see in the world. People are like dogs when it comes to spotting somebody who’s not relaxed into who they are. Just be you.
4. Yin vs. Yang. Take action that allows you to be open to receive. Networking. Social media. Blogging. Guest posts. Pull marketing.
5. Speak your truth. Trust yourself. When you stand up, and stand out, your tribe will find you. If you don’t, they won’t.
And if you’re reading this, you’re likely ready to step up into giving what you’re here to give. And probably looking for some help. I created the program I wish I’d had when I was in that space. Market from the Heart is a 5 Week Crash Course for accidental business-owners: yoga teachers, life coaches, reiki practitioners, naturopaths, chiropractors, chinese medicine doctors…spiritual masters. Dreamers, believers, and doers—taking your passion and living your purpose. Check out what people are saying here.