There’s a poetry to the day, to the week, to the challenges and difficulties. There’s a season of ebbs and flows and seeds planted and flowers blooming–in every miniscule moment. There’s magic. There are miracles. I’m not hoping for them anymore. I’m expecting them.
I was having a conversation with my friend Parisa a while back. We were doing that “ohmygosh I haven’t seen you in so long what are you up to and how are you?!” gal-gush thing. And we meant it. It HAD been ages and things where GRAND. I said to her, “You know…it’s like I’ve actually started living in the world I always dreamed of when I was a kid.”
Life is beautiful.
Life is magic. Life is frustrating, and sad, and aggravating, and depressing, and hard–and beneath it all, there are miracles. There is joy, and love, and a power beyond anything we’ve ever imagined–inside us.
Be realistic. Plan for a miracle. ~ Osho
I do not believe in miracles, I rely on them. ~ Yogi Bhajan
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein
5 Ways to Work with Miracles
1. Remind yourself that they exist and happen all the time. Do something that does this for you–every day. Create magic in the morning, something at the beginning of each day. Light a candle, say a prayer, meditate, dance, tune in.
2. Act from love, not fear. Fear says “I need to constantly check my phone, my emails, my text messages. I can’t miss anything!” Love says “What will tap me into grace–what productive thing can I do right now that feels full of ease and joy?”
3. Ask for help. Signs are everywhere. You can get specific. “Hey universe, I’d like a sign from you that will help me make this decision.” Be watchful.
4. Don’t write off coincidences. These days, I’m always seeing cars with one headlight, and I just fixed the one that was broken on mine. The universe communicates to us through symbols. A single headlight = a unified vision, staying true to my vision. And I’m getting reminded all the time.
5. Trust your instincts. Intuition is a message from the universe. From the part of you that literally is boundless. An ocean of love and knowing and wisdom. You have that inside you–it’s your soul. And it talks. So trust your gut instincts.
I’m creating a whole program called Intuition3.0 to help people hear, trust and act on their innate intuitive abilities. It’s launching soon.
Quick! Your intuition has a message for you from the universe about your next step. Close your eyes and see it–it’s the first message that comes up. Trust. Believe.
The Intuition 3.0 program is still being created and I really want it to help people, so if you have anything you want me to be sure to include, please email me email@example.com