If you look closely at this photo you can see me standing at the edge of the water. Guess what I’m doing?
I’m setting fierce and gentle intentions, and declaring them to the universe. It’s something I love to do when a new year comes along.
Since we’re always co-creating our lives, chances of getting what we truly desire and what lights us up to the core of our being are higher when we take some time to let life know.
Last year, I decided to explore European Living, having more fun, and opening myself wide up to blessings and miracles. I won’t say it was all a beautiful, easy ride. I had my ‘head under the covers, not coming out, ready to quit’ moments.
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
And, at the end of the year, I realized some pretty amazing stuff had happened:
1. I went on two super fun trips–to LA with my sister and to Seattle with my husband–and I foot the bill for a big chunk of the expenses. I LOVED getting to do this.
2. I hired a consultant to help me rock my book dreams. We’ve had some really cool things happen.
3. I started having 20K months.
4. I spent time during work days at coffee shops, hanging out with friends, and taking myself on adventures–this is the European Living part!
5. During one of my ‘head under the covers, not coming out, ready to quit’ moments I said ‘God, what do I do?’ and I got the answer loud and clear: ‘STAY THE COURSE.’
YEAR OF MAGICAL LIVING
As I stood at the edge of the ocean setting my intentions for 2017, I held a rock representing each one in my hand. And as I released it into the ocean, I said “In 2017 I will…”
– Follow my joy
– Not suck the joy out
– Count my blessings
– Co-create with Life and the Universe
This is my Year of Magical Living. I can’t wait!
Wanna join me?
I’ll be sharing details on a complimentary in-person workshop and tele-seminar coming up soon to everyone on this list. Don’t wanna miss out? Sign up here.