1. Choose to create your life–the whole picture–not just a career.
2. Think outside the box. Think unlimited possibilities.
3. Take leaps of faith.
Jump before you’ve grown the wings to fly.
4. Be willing to be different. If you always try to be normal, you’ll never know how exceptional you can be.
5. Ignore the naysayers.
6. Listen deeply. To yourself.
7. Surround yourself with people who lift you up and live in a way that inspires you. Don’t know them personally? It doesn’t matter. They exist as living proof. And you can read or watch their work, see their pictures, and find them online.
8. Cultivate radical belief in yourself.
Question all self-doubt. Affirm all self-trust.
9. Know that anyone who’s ever told you to trust your gut was right.
10. When people tell you you’re great, believe them.
11. Daydream. Imagining is the first step to actualizing.
12. Have meltdowns.
Every seed cracks open before the new growth comes out.
13. Rest. It’s underrated.
14. Be like a tree. Stay rooted. Bend with the wind.