He’s got the reputation of a king-saint in certain Kundalini circles. These seven steps to happiness, as defined by Yogi Bhajan, are definitely worth sharing. I found them on Daily Cup of Yoga and had to share them on Joy For Life.
I love number 7.
1. Commitment In every life you are meant to commit. That is why the word is commit-meant. Commitment gives you character.
2. Character Character is when all your characteristics – all facets, flaws and facts – are under your control. Yin and yang meet there, totally balanced. Character gives you dignity.
3. Dignity People start trusting you, liking you, respecting you. Dignity will give you divinity.
4. Divinity Divinity is when people have no duality about you. They trust you right away. They have no fear about you. Divinity gives you grace.
5. Grace Where there is grace, there is no interference, no gap between two people, no hidden agenda. Grace gives you the power to sacrifice.
6. Sacrifice You can stand in any pain for that person. That sacrifice gives you happiness.
7. Happiness “You should make yourself so happy, that by looking at you, other people become happy.” ~ Yogi Bhajan